Celebrating Facebook w/Ben and Jerry

Much for this fun of writing, at the very least for me, is also writing and playing with all the marketing of my producing. Its all writing, in some form or various other.
For my newest release, The Done Deal, I needed to a little new things, some a few things i hadnt tried yet. And my hope was that this would be user helpful.
A month or so ago, I became able to design a Facebook Author page for The Done Deal, but hadnt quite figured out how or when try to my hand at promoting the page. I know a little about SEO, enough to know, I acquire a brain freeze over this can.
However, Facebook makes it so to be able to get started with individual personal Ad, whether you have a book an additional product or service. Since i have still was on shaky ground on how to do it, I desire to make i didnt leave my bank out to dry, until I knew what I thought i was doing. But there I was, ready, with my credit card and proven a month of period and then always be automatically quit.
I knew I could handle that, while searching for better at understanding what i was learning. I wanted some level of control the actual years charge marge, until Acquired good in internet marketing.
And that got better still.
Facebook Ads accept Paypal. I LOVE paypal. Everything went so smoothly, and was so easy and a bunch fun to do, we decided to celebrate with Ben and Jerry.
It was late at night, and i even got in my car and drove to your store to Ben and Jerry. Low and Behold, they were priced at 2 for 1. This breadmaker 2 keep in mind.
There Having been happily just before my Facebook Ad page, with most of the cool gadgets for stats, and I enjoy stat pages; while enjoying Ben and Jerrys New york Super Fudge Chunk.
If youre a writer, if you've product or service, that you'll want an easy, fun to be able to promote, Facebooks Ad pages, might in shape. Heres the FB Author page for The Done Deal is down further.
And, even cooler, was when I went to check my stats on 1 day, features workout plans AWESOME. Am I touted? YES!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/59d45dc5e4b08c2a000ddcfa
Read also : boost your business with facebook
There so many great, easy and fun to be able to let the earth know about which you for you to offer, Im glad that Ive added the Facebook Ads, in addition to using The Done Deal, to just a few of my approaches!
Susan James

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

this is the new app in the market

some good and quality links

Boost Your Business Up With Facebook